Colon Cancer Sucks Ass

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Many Thanks...

I’ve been trying for several days to write a post describing how I felt about the benefit on Sunday night. It has proved extremely difficult to put my gratitude and admiration into words. I only hope that I have been able to do justice to all those who made this event possible.

First, I want to thank the incredibly talented group of artists who performed. You were all amazing and I was truly touched by your generosity.

I also want to thank all of my friends who volunteered their time to help out at the event. I feel very fortunate to have so many good friends.

Finally, I need to thank my friends who organized the entire event. The time and energy that they devoted to the concert and the poker tournament for almost two months was truly appreciated. Jim, Robert, Sarah, Ragan, Kip, Deb, John and Billy, you all hold a special place in my heart and I feel very lucky to know each one of you. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home