Colon Cancer Sucks Ass

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

It's A Small World After All

My dad was in the military so we never lived near my extended family. This meant that any family vacation that we took was to visit actual family members. I loved visiting my grandparents and aunts, uncles and cousins, but as a kid, I always wanted to go to Disneyland. Today that childhood dream came true.



I spent the day at the happiest place on earth with my mom, my roommates Robert and Jim and my friends Phil, Emily and Amanda. We were there for nine hours, but the time flew by. We rode lots of rides and even got my mom to go on most of them – including Space Mountain. I think that everyone had a great time.

I'm exhausted tonight, but it was a great day!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:48 AM, Blogger Kristen said…

    So glad you made it--the weather looks beautiful! I'll have to get the full scoop soon--never having been to Disneyland, I must now live vicariously through you...

     
  • At 6:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice picture of Robert and Jim, there....Jim's practicing to be a gopher -- or perhaps a squirrel?....Robert's preparing for his role as a lobotomy patient? I've got to give those two a hard time -- even "the nice one".
    I agree with Kristen, it does look like it was a beautiful day....and 9 hours of fun and excitement?...I'm impressed at the stamina you all apparently possess!
    Take care, Christy!
    I love you!
    -Mandy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home