Colon Cancer Sucks Ass

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

A Cancelled Appointment

The phone rang this morning at 8am. I am not awake at 8am - that is unless the groundskeepers next door have decided it's time for the leafblower or, even worse, it's time to pull out the chainsaw and do a little pruning. (Seriously, they started at 7:50am one day last week!) Jim answered it and I went back to sleep because I wasn't planning on getting up until 9am. Now don't jump ahead in the story... Jim did not wake me up to take the call. He just took a message and let me sleep.

9am rolled around and I decided to get up at 9:30 - don't judge me, I've been through a lot! : ) At 9:30 I stumbled out of bed and into the bathroom. Jim came out of his room and told me that my 2:45 appointment with the gastroenterologist had been rescheduled to next Tuesday at the same time. [Okay, so he just said my appointment with the doctor, but I'm sure if he knew the doctor was a gastroenterologist, he would have refered to him as a gastroenterologist.]

UGH!!!

Well, that's not going to work because I have a final for my psychology class from 12:30 to 2:30 next Tuesday and the doctor's office is in Santa Monica. Remember when I was late for the dermatology appointment in Santa Monica - I will never let that happen again! So I had to call and schedule it for later that day. It didn't seem to be a problem. We just pushed it out to 3:30pm.

I did have to go to class this afternoon though and I was so looking forward to not having to go, but it's over now. I have one more economics class and then two finals next week and I am done until September 27th when I start grad school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home