Colon Cancer Sucks Ass

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

*** Happy 100th Post!!!***

I'm back from a very productive trip to Washington DC. It's going to take a while to cover everything about my trip so I'm going to do a series of postings. If you don't count this one - which I don't and I am the queen of Colon Cancer Sucks Ass - there will be five posts. I will give a little preview of things to come though.

Getting There is Half the Fun? I left last Friday. Remember Friday? The day with the snowstorms on the east coast? My journey did not exactly go as planned...

Well Hello President Lincoln... and President Roosevelt... and President Jefferson... What do you see in DC when you only have three hours to be a tourist?

The Amazingly Wonderful Gloriousness that is C3: Colorectal Cancer Coalition Stay tuned for obscene amounts of praise for the staff and the other advocates - and I swear it's not only because a lot of them may read this! : )

Goosebumps and a Polar Bear: My Day on Capitol Hill That should be self-explanatory. Well, it makes sense to me...

If Getting There is Half the Fun, What Kind of Nightmare is Going Home? I'll just say that a coupon for a free alcoholic beverage (which I'm not allowed to drink per my oncologist) on my next flight does not make me any happier with Northwest Airlines...

These posts may not come in this order, but I promise to have them all out within the next week since I leave for Seattle next Thursday.

Stay tuned...

2 Comments:

  • At 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Glad to hear you are back home safely...can't wait to read about the trip!

    Alaina

     
  • At 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looking forward to reading all about the trip too!
    Kristi E.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home