Colon Cancer Sucks Ass

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Very Exciting Opportunity!!!

A couple of weeks ago I applied to be an advocate in the C3 Call-On Congress. I just received notice that I have been chosen to participate. I will be going to Washington D.C. for several days in March. I will spend two days in advocacy training and a day meeting with congress people. C3: Colorectal Cancer Coalition is organizing this event. This is a great opportunity for me to help spread awareness that colon cancer can affect anyone regardless of age or family history.

I am looking for sponsors to help me fund this trip. I have to cover airfare, registration fee, some meals, and at least one extra night in the hotel. If you can help, please email me.

Thanks!




Edited to add donation link.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home