Colon Cancer Sucks Ass

Saturday, December 02, 2006

There Has To Be A Plan B

Thursday morning, one day early, I turned in the supplemental materials for my graduate school application. It is complete and thus begins... the waiting.



I am very optimistic that I will be accepted to the program, but I have still been trying to come up with a Plan B. Today I finally found my second calling.

Professional Cheese Racing!

Such a relief. Not only do I no longer have to worry about finishing my application on time, but I have a backup plan that could be very lucrative. You're jealous, aren't you?!

3 Comments:

  • At 4:24 PM, Blogger Kristen said…

    Wow. What I really want to know is how did you find out about this deceptively simple, yet addictive and fiercely competitive sport?

     
  • At 4:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I know I feel better now that you have an alternative plan although I don't think you will need it. But just in case, I would like to know more about the profession since people are likely to ask me.

    Love
    Mo

     
  • At 5:29 AM, Blogger One Mother with Cancer said…

    Have a wonderful Christmas.

    (I've missed you posting latley.)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home