Colon Cancer Sucks Ass

Sunday, November 12, 2006

I Swear No Kittens Have Died

My internet connection went on Thursday night. They still have not fixed it, but it should be back up by tomorrow night. I have been composing posts, but they are saved on my computer and I am posting from a friend's computer right now. I will post them all as soon as I can with each of them dated back to when I actually wrote them with acknowledgement that I manipulated the dates. If that takes me out of competition for the prizes, I understand, but for myself, I am going to have posts for each day this month.

I have some other things that I have to take care of while I have the temporary access to the internet, but I am very hopeful that the remainder of my posts will be up tomorrow night!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:37 PM, Blogger Kristen said…

    Hooray! I was beginning to get worried for our feline friends...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home