Colon Cancer Sucks Ass

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Nooooooooooo! *

I’m writing today’s post in Word because I can’t get my internet connection to work. I’ve rebooted the computer… twice. I’ve rebooted the wireless router. I’ve disconnected and reconnected and the browser still says that it can’t find the servers. I’m really frustrated because I really want to complete the 30 day NaBloPoMo challenge and now if I can’t get this connection to work in the next 45 minutes, I won’t have a post for today. I’m too frustrated to even think of a post topic other that posting about how frustrated I am. Except that I’m not really posting, I’m writing in Word and will likely not be able to post this until tomorrow.

Okay, I’m going to try rebooting the router again… nothing. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Written 11/9/06; Actually Posted 11/16/06

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home