Colon Cancer Sucks Ass

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

How Generic

I have spent the last fifteen minutes trying to come up with creative ways to say all this crap. I couldn't come up with anything unique (don't even ask about my failed poetry attempt), so I'm doing a top ten list.

Top 10 Crappy Things I'm Dealing or Have Dealt With This Week
10. We watch the movie "Halloween" last night. Not scary!
9. My "service engine soon" light came on. I'm hoping it's due to condensation. If it is, it'll go off in the next couple of days.
8. My rent went up today. Stupid LA with it's high cost of living.
7. I got an "A" on my Economics test from Monday. Good news, right... it is only an "A" because the professor curved the course, not just the test, the ENTIRE course. Anyone who gets about 40% passes.
6. The more time I spend on my personal statement for my grad school application, the more I feel I'm not getting across the points that I want to make.
5. I watched two hours of "Saved By the Bell" reruns last night because I woke up at 2:15 and couldn't get back to sleep.
4. This one sucks too, but I'm not telling anyone what it is.
3. My platelet counts have dropped lower (to 70,000).
2. Because of the continuous platelet problem, chemotherapy is on hold.
1. I still have an extra hole in my stomach.

On the bright side, Wednesday is my Friday and every weekend is a four-day weekend. Now if I could just get the "Saved By the Bell" theme out of my head.

Edit: I forgot to mention that I received my final GRE scores and I'm not all that happy with them. Ugh!

Edit #2: The "service engine soon" light went off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home