Colon Cancer Sucks Ass

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Jumping Through Hoops

Among the projects that have been taking up my time is my application to graduate school. It's been so long since I applied to college that I had forgotten the amoung of work that goes into an application. I took the GRE last week. I think that I did pretty well although I don't have my exact percentiles or my essay scores yet. In between classes and appointments, I have been working on my personal statement (or taking a daily spelling test - I know, I'm a nerd). It's a lot of work.

I've also been working on the financial aspect. If I get into the program, I'll need a way to pay for it. That's a lot of work too.

I'm still waiting to hear back about my blood test results... will I be able to start my next round of chemo soon? Stay tuned to find out!

Link for Today:
Ben Stiller Pillow
Disturbingly realistic. . .

1 Comments:

  • At 11:11 PM, Blogger Kristen said…

    Okay, that's just creepy. His eyes are just so...so...REAL.

    Now if they'd only make one that says, "The biggest room in the house is the room for improvement." That would be an AWESOME pillow.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home