Colon Cancer Sucks Ass

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Time Flies

I can’t believe that it’s October already. There was so much that I wanted to get done in September and almost as much that I didn’t manage to get done.

I have started taking classes at a local community college. I’m trying to get a few more social science and lab science credits to round out my undergraduate education. I’m applying to a master’s program for next fall. These classes are much more work than I had anticipated and I am taking a full load (12 credits).

I’m still healing from my surgery in July. There is still a hole that hasn’t healed yet from having the infection lanced in August. My energy level is getting better, but I started a new chemo on Wednesday so that might be the end of that. I switched to a pill form called Xeloda because my research showed that it was better tolerated and with classes and the GRE, I just can’t be out of commission for three days every other week.

I want to thank everyone for their concerned emails. I have a few more crazy weeks, but by November I should be able to post more regularly. Until then, I’ll do what I can.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home