Colon Cancer Sucks Ass

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

What A Way To Start The Day?!?!

I've been dreaming a lot recently, but for the most part I haven't been able to remember many details. I just wake up very disturbed, but not knowing quite why until yesterday. I had a dream that Dr W had sent a note to Dr B (the liver surgeon) explaining why he thought that a liver resection would be a good idea. He talked about my excellent response to chemo and my age. All prefectly normal stuff. Then he warned Dr W that I was "unseemly" and "rather unattractive." Huh??? According to Webster's dictionary "unseemly" is described as not in accord with accepted standards of good taste; grossly improper. "Rather unattractive" speaks for itself. So I woke up wondering why on earth I would think that someone else would describe me that way. Then I read my horoscope in the LA Times (by Holiday Mathis):

"You may be uncertain as to how others perceive you, but the planets assure that you're coming across well. As sung by sign mate Prince, you don't have to be "cool" to rule someone's world."

Now I'm unseemly, rather unattractive and not cool! I guess the people around me like me that way though? Now I just have to decide what to do with my power to rule someone's world. Hmmmm... the possibilities are endless.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:36 PM, Blogger Kristen said…

    You're darn right we like you that way! I always say, the more "grossly improper" the better... ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home