Colon Cancer Sucks Ass

Monday, May 29, 2006

Site Updates

As you can see, I've made some updates to this site. You can now be updated by email each time I post. Just enter your email address in the space provided and follow the instructions. Or if you prefer to use a RSS feed, I have that set up as well. I have also added a donation link. This was on my original blog site and I finally figured out how to move it. Donations are appreciated, but absolutely not required nor even expected.

There are future changes to come. I plan on updating the links provided, adding several cancer and some colon cancer-specific sites as well as a couple of blogs written by other cancer survivors. I do not plan on deleting any of the current links, but there will be some regrouping. All of this is to make the site more informative as well as making it easier to keep up with the posts.

I do have chemo this week so posts will be infrequent. I will try to post tomorrow afternoon with an update after I talk to Dr W about my CT scan results, but otherwise I'll probably be out of commission until Friday (which is my birthday!!!).

2 Comments:

  • At 10:52 PM, Blogger Kristen said…

    Yay for subscriptions to your posts--now I won't have to check your website 4 times a day! ;)

     
  • At 4:46 PM, Blogger Christy said…

    Hi Christine,
    My name is Christy, I found you when I was searching for colon cancer bloggers. To make a long story short, I was diagnosed a week after I turned 29, this year in Feb. with colon ca. in the cecum, just one polyp-the only one I'd ever had. My mom died of this dreadful disease 8 years ago, my father now has it, he is 71 and this is his 5th malignancy. I think I am going to write a book called Cancer Family. I start chemo next week, had my port put in today. I had a total colectomy on 3/27 but didn't have to have a colostomy, thank God! Anywho, I just thought it would be nice to have a friend :), I hope this reaches you well. Take care,
    Christy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home