Colon Cancer Sucks Ass

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Amusing Links

I spend a considerable amount of time surfing the internet. Sometimes I do cancer-related research and check out cancer message boards. Other times I read other blogs that span a variety of topics. I also find myself drawn to celebrity gossip - though I try to keep perspective and not believe everything I read. I love when I come across things that make me laugh out loud. Here are a few things that I've come across recently that REALLY cracked me up. Enjoy!

I still can't wait to see this movie, but this is hysterical: Fugging Impossible III

This is just a great story: Things to Do Monday

This makes me happy that other people have crazy ideas and actually follow through with them: Yogabeans

1 Comments:

  • At 8:55 AM, Blogger Kristen said…

    Okay, I officially love that granny! Her to-do list is awesome! And the yogabeans site just cracks me up...I love that someone actually took the time to move & photograph the characters and write a coherent (albeit bizarre) dialogue to match. Why didn't we ever think of that?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home