Colon Cancer Sucks Ass

Monday, April 17, 2006

So Tired, But Happy

I'm back! My flight arrived just before 10am this morning. For those of you keeping track, that means I left Brooklyn at 4:45am eastern time - that's 1:45am pacific. I am exhausted. Plus I was unable to sleep last night because I was worrying about getting to the airport this morning and about ten thousand other things that weren't worth worrying about.

I'm not going to regale you with stories of my trip today or any treatment updates, but they will all come soon. I'm also behind on responding to emails, so if I owe you an emails, I'm sorry and it's coming. I will try to catch up in the next couple of days.

It's sleepy time now...

1 Comments:

  • At 8:51 AM, Blogger Kristen said…

    Glad you made it back okay--can't wait to hear about your trip!

    love,
    Kristen

     

Post a Comment

<< Home