- Name: Christine
- Location: "City of Angels", Heaven
This blog was created by Christine Niemi to detail her experiences as she went through treatment for stage IV colon cancer. Christine passed away July 18, 2009. Her family and friends continue to update the blog with memories of Christine and colorectal cancer-related news. Thank you for stopping by!
- Taking a Bite Out of the Big Apple
- So Tired, But Happy
- A Typical (or Atypical) Chemo Treatment
- National Young Adult Cancer Awareness Week
- Shouldn't This Get Easier?
- Here We Go Again
- Can They Take Away My Degree For This?
- Sometimes You've Just Got To Laugh
- Stupid Steroids
- It's A Small World After All