Colon Cancer Sucks Ass

Monday, May 15, 2006

Just a Quick Update

Despite my lack of posts, things are going fine. I do have some updating to do, but I had treatment today and I know that I am on the brink of exhaustion and not making sense so this will be quick. I have been really busy and when I haven’t been busy, I’ve been exhausted. My good friend Mandy visited last week and we had a great time.

I’ve had an adjustment to my treatments. I developed an allergy to one of the drugs, so I am no longer receiving that drug. Thursday, I am having my next CT scan. I will post the results when I get them. I can’t wait to have some more of that yummy barium sulfate smoothie!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:24 AM, Blogger Kristen said…

    Hope the CT scan went okay--what flavor did you get this time???

     

Post a Comment

<< Home