Colon Cancer Sucks Ass

Monday, May 29, 2006

Overheard in My Apartment #3

Last night, we had a few people over for a game night. We played Scrabble, Apples to Apples, and Cranium. Unfortunately, I didn't keep a notebook with me to write down the crazy things that were said last night and my memory sucks. I will post my favorite though:

"Screw you, I'm clever!!!"

A while ago I bought a bouquet of fresh daisies. I put a small vase of them in the bathroom despite protests. When they started to die, I threw them out. I was not prepared for the disappointment this would cause:

"I got used to them. They were friends. They were someone I could talk to when I was pooping."

This one was from quite a while ago and I have to add that I did tell my mom (who didn't do anything about it):

"Don't tell your mom that I spit in your hair."

For previous entries, click here and here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home