Colon Cancer Sucks Ass

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I Must Save The Kittens

I realized a couple of thing while I was trying to fall asleep last night.

First, I didn't acknowledge how completely dorky it was of me to post a bar chart of my platelet counts. The whole reason that I posted it was because I thought it was ridiculously funny, but then I just left it there without acknowledging it like I was serious which in a way makes it funnier, but also a little bit sad. [And speaking of sad, Books Written For Girls posted the lyrics to Bust A Move. It's okay though, we can be sad together!]

Second, I haven't posted anything about why I'm posting every day this month. I signed up for NaBloPoMo. It stands for National Blog Posting Month which is being organized by Fussy. There are a number of different logos that have been posted, but my favorite is this:


It is from claw-less and it appeals to the sick and twisted side of my sense of humour.

Tomorrow is my crazy schedule day. My first class is at 8am (and I have a test) and my last class ends at 9:55pm. I have some gaps of time off in between, but it is a really long day. I have a test first thing in the morning so I need to study. Since it's almost 4pm, I should stop procrastinating and get busy.

4 Comments:

  • At 6:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow!! You really have been busy posting! Your "fans" are going to get used to you posting so often that they are apt to go into withdrawal when November is over. Only 48 days till Christmas and I haven't seen your Christmas list yet. Love, Mom

     
  • At 11:24 PM, Blogger Kristen said…

    Oh no you didn't! Don't make me bust a move on YOU...

     
  • At 11:31 PM, Blogger Kristen said…

    oh, okay. I'll be sad with you anytime. :)

     
  • At 3:24 AM, Blogger jo said…

    Uh oh, where are your November 10 and 11 posts?! I think I hear the sound of 2 kittens crying for their innocent lives... Save the kittens!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home