Colon Cancer Sucks Ass

Friday, November 03, 2006

Memorable Gifts

When I was in the hospital this summer, I received a care package from one of my really good friends. My parents brought it to the hospital and helped me go through it, but I only have the slightest memory of this. Instead of leaving it with me, they brought it back to my apartment and it wound up getting stashed under some other things. A couple of days ago, I came across the box and was suprised by the contents. It was an awesome assortment of random things that would total brighten your day. A couple of my favorite items are the Good Vs Evil Unicorns and the Pirate Playing Cards. She rounded out the package with really practical items (that had found their way out of the box) like slippers and lip balm. How can you not want to be friends with someone that thoughtful?!? In case I didn't say it before, thanks Jen!

I was going to post about some of the other "get well" gifts that I have received, but then I realized that I was just procrastinating. Tonight, I am going to immerse myself in my statement of purpose for my grad school application. I want to have a few people review it and have time to do more rewriting, so I need to get this draft done. I'm still not happy with how it's flowing and there's still more information that I was to get in there. It's already almost three pages. Wish me luck!

Link for today:
Great Story!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home