Colon Cancer Sucks Ass

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Sleepy Time *

No internet access. Robert called this morning and they are running tests on the line but still no word as to what is wrong and what needs to be done (NOW!). I can’t tell you how many times in the last two days I’ve gotten up to check something “really quick” on my computer only to remember that I can’t do that right now. I’ve become so dependent on the internet for information.

I’ve been sleeping much better this week. Most nights I’ve fallen asleep without taking anything. No Ativan! No Ambien! And I’ve been staying asleep for the whole night. I actually feel rested, I think. It’s been so long that I’m not really sure what “rested” feels like anymore. I wish that I could keep myself on a regular sleep schedule, but I have a really hard time falling asleep before midnight. That’s not bad five nights a week, but the two mornings I have to get up at 6:30 am make it painful. I don’t nap because it makes it too hard to fall asleep at night. My natural sleep cycle is 1am-9am (or 10am). That is what I consistently fall in to when I don’t have to be anywhere early in the morning.

*Written 11/11/06; Actually Posted 11/16/06

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home