Colon Cancer Sucks Ass

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Saving The World From Alien Invaders *

I have an assignment for my Economics class tomorrow. It is an online assignment that is not officially graded, but if I don’t get it done by tonight, the answers post and I won’t be able to do it myself. I find these assignments very helpful to understand the concepts in the class, but MY INTERNET CONNECTION IS STILL NOT WORKING. I have to go out to a coffee shop in order to get this done now. Plus I have several emails that I really need to get sent out, not to mention a bunch of posts that I need to post. I hope that I can get it all done. I’ve finished my first “public” draft of my statement of purpose – meaning I’ve rewritten it many, many times, but haven’t let anyone else read it up until now. I just need to get it emailed to the people who are going to give me feedback.

I had a weird dream last night that the world was taken over by aliens that resembled an octopus. It’s okay though because I was going to save the world, but then one of my oh-so-considerate neighbors decided it was dance party time and I woke up. What’s even stranger than last night’s dream is that it was the second dream I’ve had recently about saving the world from alien invaders. Hmmm.

Now I’m at the coffee shop with the free WiFi, but I can’t get it to work on my computer. It is just not meant to be. I may go across the street to the library, but I don’t know if they are even open today or if they have internet access available. This sucks!!! I could go try another coffee shop, but then I have to pay for another drink that I don’t need and I know that some (Starbucks) charge for WiFi access and I’m not willing to pay for a drink and for access. I think Panera Bread has free WiFi, but they’re always so busy on the weekends. At this time (1:30) on a Sunday afternoon, they are probably packed.

*Written 11/12/06; Actually Posted 11/16/06

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home