Colon Cancer Sucks Ass

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Take a Step Forward If You Think You're Having Chemo Today... Not So Fast Christine

I went in yesterday to start my new chemo, but lo and behold, my platelets have dropped... again. This is despite the large dosage of prednesone that I took the whole weekend. So plans have changed... again. Yesterday I received an infusion of IVIg and I will receive the same today. Tomorrow we will test my platelets... again. Then I will start chemo. Let the good times roll.

I'd give further explanation right now, but I have to get to my appointment.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Been following your Blog and wanted to thank you. Reading your generously shared experience has certainly helped me.

    Hold Fast

    Don

    2005 Stage III Colon Cancer with bowel resection & Chemo
    2007 Stage IV Colon Cancer, upon direct tumor examination, planned liver resection was replaced with RFA.

     
  • At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No updates in a long time. Are you OK??? Please update!

     
  • At 9:19 PM, Blogger Kristen said…

    Are you back yet??? I know I speak for all of your readers when I say, "I miss you!" :)

    I'm leaving for Wisconsin on Friday, for my family reunion. Yay for hot dishes in the middle of summer...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home