Colon Cancer Sucks Ass

Sunday, August 01, 2010

This is a short one :-)

I was thinking about Christy again -- shocker!

Christy actively fought her cancer for 4 years with multiple surgeries, almost constant chemo, and radiation.

She also fought it by not giving in and giving up -- she pursued her dreams, continued her education, traveled, advocated for others with cancer, developed wonderful friendships, and maintained her relationships with family and friends all over the US.

I remember her saying to me one day: "If I ever get killed by a stupid car while crossing the street, I'm going to be pissed!"

So, look both ways before crossing the street, folks! The girl had a point!

~Mandy

1 Comments:

  • At 8:40 AM, Blogger Kristen said…

    This is one of my all-time favorite pics of Christy! Thanks for posting (and yes, I always look both ways before crossing the street)! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home