Colon Cancer Sucks Ass

Sunday, February 24, 2013

This is Perfecto!

Hi All!  It's Mandy again.  Been a loooong time since I last posted, but I feel this one is worth the wait.

I got engaged last summer to a great guy named Marc (coincidentally, it happened on her birthday!).  I know Christy would have adored him for lots of reasons, but the following would be at the top of the list.  

When I was first dating Marc, I was trying to explain about Christy and her blog, and how she dealt with her cancer with her own special blend of witt, sarcasm, and humor.  He immediately googled this Scrubs clip for me to watch.  It was perfect.  He was perfect :)  

Christine, this one's for you and your twisted sense of humor ;) 

Enjoy! 



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=My5BQTKsa0w

1 Comments:

  • At 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sending you positive thoughts today. Its colon cancer awareness month and I honor your sister in her fight. I am Stage 4 rectal cancer survivor. My new mission is to help people get through their chemo treatments and give them hope. My blog is rectalcancermyass.wordpress.com/
    xo Inge

     

Post a Comment

<< Home