Colon Cancer Sucks Ass

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Boxes, Boxes and More Boxes

I had to laugh when I read Mandy's post about the box that Christine "decorated". It reminded me that Christine was a hoarder of boxes. I'm not sure how that came about. It could have been from the days when I had worked from home and shipped almost daily. We were always scrounging for boxes. Anyway, when she shared an apartment with Jim and Robert, there was a linen closet in their bathroom that had no shelves. She took over that closet and filled it two thirds of the way with folded boxes. On top of those boxes they stored their toilet paper. It was quite the site to see. Jim had trouble understanding why she wanted to save those boxes and was always telling her she needed to get rid of some boxes but she refused. Because he bugged her about it so much she told him that he would never get to use any of them. Now thats tough love!

Jan
Christine's mom

1 Comments:

  • At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Mandy said…

    Ha! I forgot about all those boxes in the bathroom closet. Poor Jim ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home