Colon Cancer Sucks Ass

Monday, November 21, 2005

My Supportive Environment

“Christine. I think I hear Subway calling your name.”

“No, I think you are mistaken.”

“Get me a 12-in tuna. ’Christine… come to me… why do you hate me?’”

Sigh. “I have to go to the grocery store.”

“Oh, good. I’ll give you a list.”

“I’m not getting your groceries. Besides, weren’t you going to go yesterday? You were supposed to get eggs – so I don’t know why you were giving me crap this morning about not smelling breakfast cooking. You didn’t buy eggs, so there was nothing to cook.”

“As a woman, it is your job to figure out what to cook for your man… or in your case, your men.”

1 Comments:

  • At 10:23 AM, Anonymous Mandy N. said…

    I forgot about ALL you endured the last 4 years of your life ;-) Good 'ol Jim and Robert...AKA "JimBob". Honestly, what would we all have done without their stand-up comedy routines?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home