Colon Cancer Sucks Ass

Sunday, December 04, 2005

How Do You Prepare For Chemo?

So this might not be for everybody, but I thought it was awesome. As many of you who know me well can attest to, I love to watch the Food Network. Rachael Ray, who hosts several shows, was at the Grove tonight in Hollywood doing a book signing. My good friend Sarah told me about the signing and gave me one of Rachael’s cookbooks as a Christmas gift (Thanks Sarah!). Sarah, my mom, and I stood in line for an hour and a half to get our books signed. AND I also got my picture taken with her!! I am definitely going to frame that. I’m such a dork! For those of you who are completely unimpressed, we also saw James Woods.

Years from now, when someone asks me how I prepared for my first chemotherapy treatment, I’ll have to tell them the truth. They won’t believe me, of course, but I’ll have the photographic proof.

I start tomorrow morning bright and early so I’m off to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home